Sunday, April 4, 2010

Boy or Girl?

In less than 2 weeks we'll have our ultrasound appointment scheduled and we'll be able to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Are we going to find out the gender? That is one of the number one questions you get asked when you are expecting so be ready. Mike wants to find out, and I really don't care so that probably means you'll get to find out soon! Which makes about half of you happy. We'll try not to tell the other half who wanted to be surprised...

Here for a little inspiration are our baby pictures. I'm enjoying the best tan of my life and Mike is looking angelic (or pasty?). We both have hair, which I think is a plus and arms up means a happy baby! It's hard to believe some combination of us will soon have its own newborn picture. Spicy Italian or Peaceably Dutch, we will love this baby!


















Before we find out, I thought I'd take stock of the myths and dreams out there. Here are the results:

The Chinese Lunar Calender http://www.holodeck.com/pregnancy/chinese-cal.html shows we are destined for a girl.

Our dream tally stands at Boy- 3, Girl- 2.

Baby's heart beat says its a girl.

The ring test swayed for a boy.

And lastly, your blog votes have been no help! We remain at 50/50!

Make your predictions while you can! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I always vote for girls :) That's what the Wilsey's know best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a Cali blog post. I think you should work on a new post too :) Just a suggestion from a loyal reader!

    Have a fun b-day celebration weekend.

    Love you! ;)

    ReplyDelete