Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh Canada!

This April we traveled to Canada with my mom and dad. We got to visit the places my mom lived when she came over from Italy, and baby blue got the chance to visit another county! This baby is becoming quite a little traveler, though I don't anticipate any more international trips before the baby is born. We also got some baby clothes and a rocking chair from my sister, that my parents had brought up. This ended up not being the brightest idea, as we were stopped at the border by a very curious Canadian guard who wondered why we met up in Canada, exchanged a rocking chair, and were now headed home...Apparently, he perceived us less of a threat and more of an amusement and let us on our way.

Jackson Park, Windsor at 17.5 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. So what is it???? i am so anxious to find out !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I'm really enjoying your site, I Loved hearing the Babies Heartbeat, we are so excited for you & Mike, I know you will be Great parents. Sounds like you guys had a fun trip, its always exciting being with your Mom & Dad, they are the Best !! God Bless you sweetie. Love Auntie Lo

    ReplyDelete