Sunday, August 8, 2010

Michigan Friends Baby Shower!

The hosts and my friends...Lacey and Lora.
You can't help but feel blessed when someone takes the time to throw you a shower...and they put in all the sweet little touches that lets you know they know you and love you! Each and every shower has made me feel this way, and I'm so thankful baby Worst is coming into a world with them in it!

The party game planner....Michelle.

This picture will serve to forever remind me of one funny baby shower game. I can't even begin to explain...but if you were there you will find yourself smiling whenever you look at this picture:)


Not only a fun game, but you also get to take candy home with you.
Skor = Conception, Life Savers = Epidural...
I love that at showers the guest of honor gets a prize when the game is over...even if they were not the winner. I'm pretty sure this coupon translates into a free night of sitting:)

Every shower I've been amazed at the creativity, and pleased with the yummy food. Lacey made a fabulous meal followed by Michelle's from scratch, pink lemonade, pound cake cupcakes....um, yes, so good!
Back Row: Lacey, Andrea, Pam, and Lora
Front Row: Angie (Austin), Janelle (Roslynne), Kelly (Paul), Susan (expecting!), Judy, Michelle (Zoe)
I love these girls!
Youngest to oldest... Baby Worst, Paul, Roslynne, Zoe, and Austin :)
Our baby has friends before it's even born....so popular.
Lora and Lacey made me this creative keepsake...

I'm due Sept 15th...my guess is the 18th and Mike's is the 13th. Any other takers? We will name the baby after the winner...provided your name is on our approved list:)

Possible baby Worst names....we are not sharing the names we like but I will say that there is a correct first name and middle name (though not together) for both a girl and a boy on this list. Impressive guessing!

It seems there are quite a few new baby girls popping up in my circle, though overwhelmingly I've had people guess "boy" for baby Worst. We are so ready to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment