Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Bump

I have not been very good about taking pictures of myself...it's sort of reverse Biggest Loser. Now that I'm feeling better, I'm finding that I have no problem eating and enjoying most foods. In fact today my menu started with pancakes and ended with Chinese take out for dinner. As I post I'm munching on frozen mint girl scout cookies...so I have no doubt my bump (and more) will be bulging in no time. But in the mean time I hope this picture satisfies my newly acquired blog fans. This picture was taken at 13 weeks and since I'll be 16 weeks soon I guess I'm already due for another one!

3 comments:

  1. What bump?! :) I like how I came back from my trip and had new posts to read, keep it up! Miss you guys and baby blueberry

    Rach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... not much a bump in that pic.

    ReplyDelete