Monday, March 1, 2010

Dreams- Amended

The day after I first posted this entry I had two more dreams reported. Since I've decided to keep track of all baby blue related dreams, I may have to make ongoing amendments to this post. I mentioned the first dream I had was the night before I took the final pregnancy test. The rest of baby blue's dreams are as follows...

Rachel's dream: The week we were headed to Ohio my sister called me and said she had a dream I was pregnant, and that I was having a boy. However, she also said it was either me or actress Kourtney Kardashian. Of course, after I told her I was pregnant she said it was FOR SURE me and not Kourtney. She also had a dream that the baby had an allergy...this one I am choosing to believe was about Kourtney.

Mike's dream: Mike woke up one morning to tell me that he had a dream that I had delivered the baby. He also said that after I had the baby I got up and did the Can Can dance. I couldn't resist, and asked him what the Can Can dance was... to which he got up and proceeded to kick around the room. I doubt many women do any sort of dance immediately after delivery, but especially not the Can Can! This must be Mike's idea of a post pregnancy "touchdown dance" :)

There have also been three gender specific dreams. My mom dreamt that I told her I was having a girl -the first dream of a girl to date. I dreamt we had a chubby, spiking blonde, blue eyed boy. And Mike also had a dream that we had a baby boy. Mike's dream also included the newly born baby talking to those who held it- saying "Hi (fill in the name of whoever was holding it)"...sort of like, "Hi mom", "Hi Scott" and so on. Needless to say our baby is a genius.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS BLOG!!! I can't wait to read more as that little blueberry and your belly continue to grow. Thanks for keeping your adoring readers updated and entertained. Much love to all 3 of you :)

    ReplyDelete